Cheesy potato bites. The possibilities for delicious variations of cheesy sweet potato bites is endless! Now you're set to impress the kids and adults at your next fall party with these cheesy Italian sweet potato bites! Peel and slice potatoes into chunks.
How to make these cheesy crispy baked potato bites? The recipe starts with parboiling the potatoes, this. Scrub sweet potatoes until clean and cut into ½-inch slices. You can have Cheesy potato bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy potato bites
- You need of Leftover mashed potatoes.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bread crumps.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets, then brush sweet potato tops. Recipe by Alicia Naidoo Course: Lunch, SnacksCuisine. These Cheesy Jalapeño Potato Bites are crunchy, creamy and utterly delicious! Top mashed potato bites with bacon and chives.
Cheesy potato bites step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl and put aside.Season bread crumps with pinch of salt in another bowl put aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes with grated cheese and roll into balls. (your preferred size).
- In a deep pan, heat oil..
- Coat mash balls in egg one after the other, then coat with bread crumps. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with preferred sauce..
Serve with turkey gravy for dipping. These mini cheesy potato bites are soon to become your go-to appetizer for parties and a favorite anytime snack for kids. Think Food I Love Food Good Food Yummy Food Tapas Batata Potato Comidas Light Breakfast Desayunos Potato Bites. Get crunchy, popable cheesy potato bites in this great recipe. VELVEETA® Cheesy Potato Bites are great for game day and have an ooey gooey, cheesy center!