Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two. Spaghetti with anchovies in a fried butter and garlic. Try now👍😍 Music Hope bu Tobu via Sound Cloud. Get a silky garlic paste, perfect for sautees, by scraping chopped garlic and a little salt with the side of your knife.
This spaghetti dish with fennel, anchovies, currants, pine nuts and capers is salty, sweet and simple. Cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling, lightly salted water. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. You can have Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (2 oz.) of can of anchovies in oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of about 20 stems of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of medium Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of about a dozen grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 8 ounces of spaghetti, boiled just under al dente.
Sauté the fennel until soft, then add the garlic and cook gently until pale gold. The Spaghetti with Anchovies recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! Toss the drained spaghetti with vegetables and basil and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Transfer to plates, place anchovies on top and serve sprinkled with. "This is my twist on spaghetti aglio e olio [spaghetti with garlic and oil], which I personally find boring," Stowell says.
Super Easy Spaghetti with Anchovies & Fresh Tomatoes for Two instructions
- Preheat a large saute pan with 2 Tablespoons olive oil in it to medium. Add anchovies, garlic, and parsley and saute until the garlic starts to become translucent and the anchovies begin to melt..
- Turn the heat up to medium high, add the tomatoes and chili flakes, and saute them until about hald of the cherry tomatoes have popped (or more if you prefer – I like the mixed texture of the different stages of doneness)..
- Toss in your pasta, stir to coat it with the sauce, and there you have it!.
- Enjoy! :).
A speedy super that the whole family can enjoy in the mid-week rush. This simple Italian pasta dish showcases some of Italy's best ingredients. The salty capers and anchovies do all of the talking, matched with enough tomatoes to give it the right consistency, while the parsley and lemon freshen. Return spaghetti to saucepot; keep warm. Anchovies are a love or hate thing.