Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges.
Flavoured Potato Wedges – Quick Easy To Make Homemade Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani. Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water with about. Potato Wedges – Fried & Baked Potato Wedges. You can have Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- Prepare 2 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
This recipe post details the method of. Are you wondering how to cut potato wedges but not sure the best way? Let us know if you try our method for how to cut potato wedges and tell us how it goes in the comments below. Find potato wedges stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Potato wedges instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Russet potatoes are the best pick for potato wedges, both for their texture and size. Their thick skins and super-starchy flesh guarantee wedges with a crisp outside and fluffy insides once baked. Potato wedges are a part of American cuisine. This dish basically consists of potatoes cut into a moon shape and then baked or fried.