Spaghetti with tuna and avocado. A marinated the tuna in soy sauce Ginger and sesame oil grilled it and just look roasted spaghetti squash that I put a little salt pepper and garlic on and. Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. Turn the heat off and add the fresh parsley and cooked and drained spaghetti.
Throw them together for an easy, satisfying meal. To fancify this simple pasta dish, splurge on imported Italian or Spanish tuna in olive oil. This rich tuna will add an extra layer of flavor to the spaghetti. You can cook Spaghetti with tuna and avocado using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with tuna and avocado
- You need 50-100 g of Wholemeal spaghetti pr. serving.
- Prepare 1/2 of an avocado pr. serving.
- You need of Rucola salad.
- You need 75 g of canned tuna pr. person.
- You need of Sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
- It’s of Olive oil.
I tend to cook Mediterranean food most of the time (duh). I just had a can of tuna and spaghetti in the pantry, nothing else, and figured I'd make spaghetti Asian-style, with a splash of soy sauce and lots of toasted sesame seeds. Tuna with minced vegetables open faced on a toasted slice of multi-grain bread with avocado and sprouts. A quick and easy, satisfying lunch.
Spaghetti with tuna and avocado step by step
- Boil spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, cut avocado into tiny pieces.
- Mix ingredients except avocado with olive oil and seasonings while the spaghetti is still steaming hot. I suggest sesame, wasabi and soya sauce. Add chopped avocado as topping..
Other sandwiches I love that don't require heating up are Egg Scallion and Tomato Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and Tomato, and my. Drain spaghetti and place on a warm plate. Top with tuna sauce, garnished with basil and serve immediately. The pulp of the spaghetti squash looks and eats like noodles, making it an easy, delicious and much more healthy substitute for carb-loaded dishes. Canned tuna for sushi-style spicy tuna?!