Oyster Chicken with Potato.
You can cook Oyster Chicken with Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Chicken with Potato
- It’s 2 of chicken legs(cut into big cubes).
- Prepare 4 of potatos.
- You need of Peppercorn.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of little bit flour to marinate chicken.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Oyster Chicken with Potato step by step
- Wash and cut the chicken then marinate with light soy sauce, flour then set aside.
- Peel and wash potato and cut into chunks..
- Heat a wok. Add oil and fry a little bit the potato until it turns golden brown then remove. Then add garlic and chicken stir fry until chicken turns golden brown too. Add half cup water, pepper corn, oyster sauce. And add potato. Cover and simmer until cooked..