Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
Potato waffles are a potato-based savoury dish in a waffle shape. They are common in the United Kingdom and Ireland and are also available in some other countries, including Australia. Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. You can cook Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Whole Grain Oats and scrumptious Sweet Potato meet unsweetened Almond Milk and a touch of honey in these dairy-free, healthy and heart healthy breakfast waffles. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable.
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
And if you want to cook for the whole family, it's easy to scale. Savory waffles made with mashed potatoes, bacon and chives for breakfast or dinner. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of. Download Potato waffles stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.