Spicy Tuna Spaghetti with Squeezed Lemon Condiment.
You can cook Spicy Tuna Spaghetti with Squeezed Lemon Condiment using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Spaghetti with Squeezed Lemon Condiment
- Prepare 1 portion of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato (sliced and divide into 8 pieces).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 cloves of shallot (slice thinly).
- You need 1 of big red chili pepper (throw the seeds, slice diagonally).
- Prepare 2 of cayenne pepper (slice thinly).
- Prepare 1/2 can of spicy tuna.
- You need 3/4 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder (for boiling pasta).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder (for seasoning).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of fruity extra virgin olive oil (I used citric orange).
- Prepare of lemon/lime for condiment.
- You need of dried parsley for garnish.
Spicy Tuna Spaghetti with Squeezed Lemon Condiment step by step
- Boil spaghetti with chicken stock around 7 minutes or follow the direction of your spaghetti's box..
- Strain the spaghetti but don't throw away the water yet, keep it for later purpose..
- Stir fry garlic, shallot, and tomato around 1 minute, add the spicy tuna..
- Season with sugar, and chicken stock, stir for a while..
- Add the spaghetti, sliced big red chili pepper, cayenne pepper, stir it until well combine..
- Add 1 laddle soup of the spaghetti water, and let the water absorb completely, and last add the fruity extra virgin olive oil. Stir them well..
- Turn off your heat, place the spaghetti on your serving plate, garnish it with dried parsley and sliced pepper, and last squeezed the lemon for the last touch..
- Ready to be serve!.