Spaghetti. Cпагетти – основа многочисленных итальянских блюд. Spaghetti Napoli (спагетти по-неаполитански) — с томатным соусом, Spaghetti Bolognese (спагетти по-болоньски). Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
These recipes provide the perfect toppings and complements for classic spaghetti noodles. Wait—there's more than just tomato sauce and meatballs? Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves. You can have Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of dry spaghetti, uncooked.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s 5 pound of ground round beef (85% lean).
- It’s 1 can (24 oz) of each) Hunt's Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 can (24 oz) of each) meat pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 can (24 oz) of each) herb and cheese pasta sauce.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella, optional.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Change up your typical pasta night with our wide variety of spaghetti recipes. There's really nothing quick or easier to make than spaghetti. Find dozens of ways to turn spaghetti into an exciting dinner, including creamy chicken spaghetti, spaghetti and meatballs, baked spaghetti, and more. Spaghetti recipes from authentically Italian to quick and easy dinners.
Spaghetti step by step
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions..
- Add beef to a pan over medium hear and cook until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain..
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 10 minutes or until hot. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired..
One of the most popular types of pasta, spaghetti is made from durum wheat and comes in medium-thin strands. Go beyond meatballs and marinara the next time you prepare a pot of spaghetti. Rhymes: -ɛti. spaghetti (usually uncountable, plural spaghettis). A type of pasta made in the shape of long thin strings. A dish that has spaghetti as a main part of it, such as spaghetti bolognese. (informal) Any type of pasta. (informal).