Spaghetti mix and ovacado. I love baked avocado and baked eggs. Combined with crunchy squash mixed with salsa of heat choice and a drizzle of low sodium organic ketchup – amazing! If you liked these spaghetti squash boats, check out these other "boats": spaghetti squash boats Tex Mex, chicken Alfredo spaghetti squash.
It's also a great way to up your veggie intake without even realizing it. I can easily pound back an entire squash all on my own. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and reserve one cup of the water in which the pasta was cooked. You can cook Spaghetti mix and ovacado using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti mix and ovacado
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of spaghetti.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of / 2 tea spoon tumeric.
- Prepare 2 of Royco cubes.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 of ovacado.
- Prepare 1 of Coriander.
- It’s 60 ml of cooking oil.
Then, mix the avocado dip with the. We've got whole wheat spaghetti establishing the base, spiralized zucchini bulking up the whole thing and adding color + nutrition + just enough tender-crispy crunch, and creamy avocado sauce to bring them both together in sticky, saucy pasta harmony. And don't even think for one second about. Creamy avocado sits below the slightly crunchy spaghetti squash, making a delicious nest for the runny yolk to mix with the contrasting textures of the dish.
Spaghetti mix and ovacado step by step
- Boil spaghetti for 10-15 mins then drain the water..
- Fry onions till golden brown and add tomatoes then cover for 3 mins..
- Stir the tomatoes till it forms soup and add tumeric, bell pepper and royco and stir for 1-2 mins..
- Add your spaghetti and coriander an and stir for 1 min..
- Serve on a plate and add ovacado. enjoy..
Spaghetti with avocado, shrimp and chili peppers – a true pleasure for eye and palate. This is a healthy and low-carb take on my simple comfort food of pasta with avocado. The creaminess of the avocado balances out. You won't believe how quick and easy this recipe is! Avocado pasta is quick, easy, and dairy-free.