Egg Plants with Potatoes and Minced Meat.
You can cook Egg Plants with Potatoes and Minced Meat using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Plants with Potatoes and Minced Meat
- It’s 3 of Large Onions.
- It’s 1 of Glove Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 500 Gr of Minced Pork (Optional).
- You need 600 Gr of Aubergines.
- You need 750 Gr of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 Litre of Milk.
- It’s 6 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 200 Gr of Grated Cheese – Chedar.
- You need of Oregano.
Egg Plants with Potatoes and Minced Meat instructions
- Peel the Onion and dice, finely chop Garlic and fry until lightly browned. Stir in the meat until browned and add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Wash and Dry Aubergine and cut into 1cm disks. fry in oil until slightly softened. sprinkle with salt and pepper and allow to drain on kitchen paper..
- Cook the potates Cubed in water, drain and add milk and make into a mash..
- Wash Tomatoes and Slice..
- Transfer Half the Mince and Onions (or just onions) into a dish, then half the mash and half the tomatoes and aubergines. then repeat making layers. on the top Arrange to make nice pattern..
- Sprinkle with Salt, Pepper and Oregano, Sprinkle a little more oil over it and then sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Bake in Oven 200 Degrees C for about 30 mins.