Boiled spaghetti. In this video, I have shown how to cook or boil noodles or Pasta in a perfect way. So now, after watching this video, you will find it very easy to cook. When you're hungry and want to get to spaghetti time stat, you might be tempted to use less water, so it boils quicker.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add spaghetti. Cook for a few minutes until al dente. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical noodle pasta. You can have Boiled spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled spaghetti
- You need 100 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander (dhania).
- You need 20 g of mergerine.
It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. To cook spaghetti, boil a big pot of salted water and add the pasta, stirring to make sure it doesn't stick to itself or the pan.
Boiled spaghetti instructions
- Boil water and add salt to taste.
- Cut the spaghetti into desired sizes and put them in a boiling water..
- Let it cook until it is done.
- Pass the boiled spaghetti on cold water.
- Put little mergerine in a sufuria on a jiko and put the spaghetti..
- Mix them together until they are fully mixed..
- Garnish and serve.
Boil until al dente and drain before tossing in sauce (check the pasta package for. Are you bored with everyday spaghetti and sauce try this Jollof Spaghetti – An easy to make recipe Add the boiled pasta to the sauce together with the mixed vegetables, sliced Tomatoes, and the rest. Spaghetti Squash Season is Here: The Low-carb, low-fat, low-calorie Dieters Delight. The onset of cool fall weather signals that the time for harvesting spaghetti squash is here and that this delicious. After the spaghetti is boiled, put it under running water so that it cools down fast.