Spaghetti stir fry. It is spicy and full of flavour! Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe – Ingredients. While the pasta is cooking start making the spicy veg mix.
Learn how to make/prepare Spaghetti Stir Fry by following this easy recipe. Stir fried spaghetti recipe is a simple quick dinner fix or lunch fix. Toss in the veggies with whole wheat spaghetti. You can have Spaghetti stir fry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti stir fry
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 of sausages, sliced.
- It’s of Chopped green peppers.
- It’s of Smoked chicken.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Adobo seasoning.
I usually buy the ready-made pasta sauce for my kid and always it is tomato based pasta. Here's an unusual but delicious way to use the delicate strands of spaghetti squash–in an Asian-inspired pork stir-fry. Vegetable spaghetti stir-fry is an easy spaghetti recipe made fried-noodle or chow mein style. It's delicious and versatile, veggies can be varied with what you have on hand.
Spaghetti stir fry instructions
- Boil your pasta till it's aldente, drain it and run it under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Lightly oil your pan, add in the onions, sausages, chicken, carrots and then the garlic.
- Sauté for a bit and then add in the pasta, green pepper and seasoning..
- Toss slightly till they're well incorporated..
Stir-fry recipes deliver a fast, fresh and delicious meal for any occasion! Our spicy chicken stir-fry makes a colourful and aromatic spaghetti that'll have you coming back for more. Here is a tasty stir-fried spaghetti recipe that's touched by an Asian hand. It's made with simple ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen. It's never too late to study a new language.