German potatoes salad. Bacon gives this warm German potato salad recipe a boost of flavor. The vinegar and sugar dressing on this salad has the perfect combination of salty and sweet. German Potato Salad is a traditional potato side dish originating in Southern Germany.
It's a nice change-up from the classic mayonnaise-based version, and. Hot red potatoes dressed in a warm bacon, mustard and vinegar dressing are what make this traditional German potato salad a family favorite. I can taste the pucker now. ► Воспроизвести все. You can cook German potatoes salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German potatoes salad
- It’s 4 of large bakers potatoes.
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 3 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 Tbls of pepper.
German Potato Salad Recipe : Boil Potatoes for German Potato Salad. Toss Yukon gold potatoes with Dijon mustard, vinegar, thick-cut bacon, chives and seasoning for this classic German Potato Salad recipe from Food Network. Every potluck needs this German Potato Salad from Delish.com. Unlike the cold, creamy mayo-dressed picnic staple, German potato salad is served warm with a bacon vinaigrette.
German potatoes salad step by step
- Boil potatoes 40 minutes.
- Boil eggs 20 minutes(sprinkle salt liberally over the top of eggs) helps to remove shell later.
- Nice onion.
- Run cold water over potatoes and eggs to cool rapidly..
- Peel potatoes and chop, peel eggs and chop. Add together with onion, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Add more oil if needed. Potatoes will soak it up..
How To Make German Potato Salad. My husband hates German potato salad but guess what he had for supper the night I made this? He took one bite and told me there wasn't any sense in bothering to make. How to make German potato salad. German Potato Salad with Cervelat Wurst, Red Onion and Mustard Seed.