Hot dogs with baked potato buns. Homemade Potato Buns for BBQ Hot Dogs, Burgers and Other Sandwiches! In Greg Patent's original recipe Story and Recipe, he tells about using this recipe for Lobster Rolls. The perfect partner to the hot dog, they're a great addition to your next BBQ.
For a no-bake play on this classic dessert, try using. Next, use a knife to make a lengthwise slit down each hot dog. Finally, take the hot dogs out of the oven and transfer them into hot dogs buns. You can cook Hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot dogs with baked potato buns
- Prepare 2 of large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs, I like the uncured beef.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it.
- It’s of Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover.
- It’s 1/2 of an Onion diced small.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sour cream.
For tips on how to bake hot dogs in the buns, read on! For the best chili cheese dogs around, all you need is this easy Oven Baked Hot Dogs recipe. Loaded with chili, chopped onion, and melted cheddar, they're crispy on the outside but soft and savory dogs tucked into fluffy buns. Oh, I forgot to put the hot dogs in the picture, so here's a picture.
Hot dogs with baked potato buns step by step
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400..
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden..
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like..
Country Potato Hot Dog Buns are baked with quality ingredients, giving you the nutrition you need and the taste that you love. The perfect partner to the hot dog, they're a great addition to your next BBQ. Country Potato Hot Dog Buns are baked with the finest ingredients, giving you the nutrition you need and the taste that you love. The perfect partner to the hot dog, they're a great addition to your next BBQ. For a new twist on an old favorite, try these skewered hot dogs wrapped with breadstick dough and baked.